So What Else provides semester and year long out of the box learning experiences that give youth essential skills for success that:
- focus on areas of their lives where they are experiencing a deficit.
- inspire creative and innovative thinking.
- provides a range of healthy living and developmental services.
- offers them approaches to make positive life choices.
So What Else works in the Montgomery County and Washington DC communities to match volunteers with great service opportunities. Together with community leaders and activists we strive to:
- improve and achieve lasting positive change in our community and our volunteers.
- form collaborative partnerships with other not-for-profits and public sector youth-focused agencies, which allows for leveraging the range of services provided.
- encourage youth to incorporate the “pay forward” tenet into their value system.
- support local organizations and business.